EXPERIENCED CONSULTANT WHO GETS RESULTS
Size does not matter. Results do.
With a diversity of experience, I am able to strategically advise clients from a business perspective and focused on measurable results.
- Served as the spokesperson for: The City of Detroit (Mich.), Mackinac Island, Mich. and The Ann Arbor Art Fair.
- Served as spokesperson for an 1800 MW off shore wind farm proposal in Southwest Ontario and led their public engagement meetings in the province.
- Secured pre and post national media exposure for The New York Times Salute Our Heroes career fair and job expo, in Chicago, with national and local news outlets, including: The Associated Press, Chicago Tribune, Paul Harvey, the Voice of America and others. “Salute Our Heroes” realized outstanding attendance by more than 5,000 veterans and more than 175 blue-chip exhibitors.
- Serve as public affairs + relations counsel to Vistage International, a global association of CEOs, securing media in/on: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, TheStreet.com and The New York Times.
- Created public relations strategy for Guardian Industries, a global leader in glass manufacturing and secured media placements in influential trade publications.
- Created national public relations strategy for Cassidy Turley, a commercial real estate service firm.
- Represented the University of Windsor (ONT) and City of Windsor (ONT) in enhancing cross-border relationships.
- Provided strategic counsel to an art gallery and cruise ship art auction company, who was the target of an Inside Edition story.
- Secured non-traditional national media for Marco Andretti, the 2006 Indy Racing League Rookie of the Year, in publications such as: The New York Times, Brandweek, Teenmag.com and Seventeen in an effort to secure new sponsors.
- Successfully secured national and local media attention for JARC for building the nation’s first-known green and barrier free home in the: Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, Associated Press, Chicago Tribune, Technology Century, EcoHome Magazine, WDIV NBC (Detroit), USA Today and The Oakland Press, in addition to positioning JARC to win an award by the Engineering Society of Detroit, in a brand new category for non-profits.
- Organized media events surrounding the 75th Anniversary of the Detroit Windsor Tunnel.
- Designed & authored a 10 page color brochure to tell the story of Big Rock, Michigan’s first nuclear power plant that was being decommissioned, and the partnership between the contractors and laborers, including media attention in the Michigan Chronicle; WILZ-TV (Lansing); the Oakland Business Review, Detroit Free Press, Midland Daily News, Lansing State Journal, and others.