Today companies must commit to a stronger digital strategy, leveraging websites and social media channels as the primary media for disseminating your messages and setting the record straight.
QUICK TIPS | Website
- Your website forms the hub of your marketing effort. Everything you do should direct people to visit your website for more information.
- Have a plan to regularly update your website to keep the content fresh and people coming back.
QUICK TIPS | Blog
- The Blog could be used for people to learn about available resources, receive important updates, celebrate success and recognize leaders in the industry.
- Each item in your current newsletter could be turned into or re-purposed as a blog post. It could be updated twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) with new information, supplemented by tweets or posts on Facebook, for people to find the latest information.
QUICK TIPS | Email + e-Newsletter
- Email should be used to distribute newsletters via platforms such as Constant Contact or MailChimp and those same platforms can be used to provide updates to your core audience.
- Marketing emails should center on starting a conversation but guiding people back to your website for more specific calls of action.
QUICK TIPS | Digital Marketing
- Leverage digital marketing i.e. search engine optimization (SEO), banner ads and Facebook ads when you are ready to talk about the report.